Tuesday, April 30, 2019

They "Execute Babies"??? Really?

'And then, and then...ahhh...you should see what they do to 'Republican' babies! OMG!! Who does that!? Why do we need "doctors" in the first place, after all, America has Me, me, me. Doctors, lawyers, judges, federal cops, who needs them when you already have Me, me, me? But enough about me. Really.
Of course I know next to nothing, and that goes for everything else that I pretend to 'know', about doctoring, and stuff like that, but I have stayed in the 'White House Castle', which makes me an 'expert' in just about everything else known to man. Remember that time I said that I "have a very large brain"? Still do. In fact, my head has had to actually grow some to accommodate the huge growth in my brain since becoming 'ruler' of America. This job just makes me so smart'. I bet I'm smarter than a 6th grader by now. Hey, how about those 'polls' that show how popular I have become! And that's just in Polland! Great numbers! Incredibly big. Also, Really big. Huh? Everybody loves to love me! Everywhere!
Huh? What were we talking about? What? Is someone having a baby or something? Is it lunch time yet? Kelllllyyy! Feed me!'



See More
politifact.com
President Donald Trump often weaves his opposition to late-term abortion into his speeches at rallies around the country. His April 27 event in Green…

No comments:

Post a Comment