Friday, April 19, 2019

Trump Declares, "Total Bullshit"

'Well, would you look at that! Do you see what I see? Do you? Does anyone? Is this just "total bullshit", or is it just me!? Why does everyone hate me so? Why? Why? Why, oh why?? Ask anybody, my family for instance, and they'll tell you that I'm really a nice guy. I'm faithful, truthful, and clean. Hell, I coulda' been a friggin' boy scout! Just look at these "so-called notes" that try to make me look bad. Who does that?
"Statements are made about me by certain people in the... Crazy Mueller Report, in itself written by 18 Angry Democrat Trump Haters, which are fabricated & totally untrue," "Watch out for people that take so-called 'notes,' when the notes never existed until needed. Because I never agreed to testify, it was not necessary for me to respond to statements made in the 'Report' about me, some of which are total bullshit & only given to make the other person look good (or me to look bad). This was an Illegally Started Hoax that never should have happened" Why do people take notes!?? Why? Why do they do that? Why do they want a 'paper trail'? Is that crazy, or is it just Me? I Never take notes! Stupid idea! That's how you get in trouble! Next thing you know, some "fake news" reporter get ahold of it, and you wind up in front of a grand jury. Not me! I let other people do that! I'm too smart to get caught doing stupid stuff. I believe in letting my minions take the 'fall'.  "Why do you take notes? Lawyers don't take notes. I never had a lawyer who took notes," "I've had a lot of great lawyers, like Roy Cohn. He did not take notes," you don't see Him in trouble! I don't trust people who "take notes". They're up to no good, writing down everything I talk about! Reporters, and lawyers, can't trust any of them! Never! They'll flip over on you like a fish out of water.
All this "illegal witch hunt", and the Mueller report, except for the part that totally exonorate me, are "total bullshit"! Really. And that's the truth, and nobody told me to say it. Honest. I'm telling the 'truth' right now just as I always do "whenever I can". Honest. Trust me, I'm your President.'



See More
About this website
cbsnews.com
President Trump is tweeting his grievances from West Palm Beach on Good Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment