Friday, April 5, 2019

Trump, 'The Cancer Scientist'

'Wind turbines...wind mills...daaaa...wind mills...hmmm...wind turbines. Oh, those things, yeah right. I 'think'. I thought you were talking about the noise inside my head when the wind blows. Can you hear that?? Boy, I sure can. I'm surprised you can't hear the noise in my head. But now I see you're talking about something different.
So yeah, wind turbines and cancer? Gee, I guess a wind mill 'could' get cancer. That's what rust is called, right. That's 'cancer' for sure! And I guess if you were standing under one of those things and some of that rust fell on you, then I guess you could 'say' that, 'hey, look, I've got wind turbine 'cancer'. But really, I'm not even sure what a 'Wind mill or Turbine is, 'Turbine', that's some sort of hat, right, a Turbine?
But look, as you can painfully see, “I don’t have an answer on that. I, I don’t, I don’t have an answer on that,” “Yeah, I don’t have an — I really don’t have information on that right now.” Hey, I don't even know how I got this job in the first place, 'communication' is not exactly my forte', and now you expect me to know all about some sort of wind thing, or hat, or cancer, I'm not exactly a doctor you know, or if either one of them can even cause cancer like my boss claims. Really?? Really? I mean, Really!?
Anyway like I profusely, and so ignorantly proclaim, “I don’t have information on that; if I get a readout, I’m happy to update you on that,” and mimic anything my boss tells me to say, because you know, like, I read stuff about stuff all the time, "readout" stuff is one of my favorite bathroom readers. Hey, do you like my jacket? Is that a "readout" in your hand?
Uh-oh, time to go, winding down, must go to office for re-programming. Bye bye, that is all. Coming master.'



See More
About this website
vox.com
This clip of Mercedes Schlapp addressing Trump’s wind turbine comments shows that no lie is too outrageous to defend.

No comments:

Post a Comment