Thursday, November 29, 2018

"Oceans Are Very Small"

' "Fake News"! Total bunk! How does that disgusting CNN live with itself!? Who the hell even believes that stuff? Look, I'm no, so-called scientist, in fact I don't even know what a 'scientist' does. No clue. Really, believe me on this one folks, no clue. But, I'll tell you this much, and I really believe everything I say, and so should you because I've never lied to you before, the 'air' in my office is very clean. Very, very clean. It's so clean I can see right through it. Never been cleaner! And the 'air' in my limo! Wow! Now that's some clean air in that baby! But I'll tell you where the 'air' is filthy enough to make you sick all over, and that's in Muellers office. Horrible air! It's like a canned fart in there! I hope I never have to go in that place! Please god, don't let it happen! Please, please! But this isn't about Mueller, it's about Me, me, me and how clean America is now that I'm in control of every facet of American life. And how about that 'water'! Yummy! When my man-servant brings me a glass of water, I can see right away that it's clean, clear through. But before I became America's ruler it was shabby! Now very clean. Now, I can look outside my throne, and I can see as far as I can see. Really.
“One of the problems that a lot of people like myself - we have very high levels of intelligence, but we’re not necessarily such believers,”
“You look at our air and our water, and it’s right now at a record clean. But when you look at China and you look at parts of Asia and when you look at South America, and when you look at many other places in this world, including Russia, including - just many other places - the air is incredibly dirty."
How do they breathe that stuff. In fact America's 'air' is so clean that I think it could be unhealthy to actually breathe, that why I'm busy de-funding, and de-constructing our horrible 'Environemental Protection Agency', and re-naming it, 'The Environemental POLLUTION Agency'. You can't be too careful when it comes to this so-called 'scientific' stuff, which I, as everyone will agree, happen to know more about than anyone else does. “And when you’re talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small. And it blows over and it sails over. I mean, we take thousands of tons of garbage off our beaches all the time that comes over from Asia. It just flows right down the Pacific, it flows, and we say where does this come from? And it takes many people to start off with.” What we need is Larger 'oceans'. Much bigger! Right now "oceans are very small". I'm gonna make them bigger than ever. Maybe next week. Or before the end of the year. I don't know, we'll see. Democrats will try to block it. Have you ever looked up at the sky? Huge! Really big place! Did you know that there's a big hole in the sky where all the smoke and stuff goes, and sends it someplace else? It's true! That's why all the air in America is so clean. Well, "There is movement in the atmosphere. There’s no question. As to whether or not it’s manmade and whether or not the effects that you’re talking about are there, I don’t see it — not nearly like it is. Do we want clean water? Absolutely. Do we want clean air to breathe? Absolutely.”
I look up and see those big white, fluffy things floating by. Something's going on up there. I don't know what. And it seems to be random, all over the sky. Something is causing that. I don't know, like I said, I'm no scientist but I know more than any so-called 'scientist' does, that's for sure. Really. I really do, and I'm not lying this time, you know, like the time before, and the time before that one, and the time before that. Honest! Ya gotta believe me this time, ya just gotta!!'


 
About this website
independent.co.uk
'They talked about at some point the planets could have freeze to death,' president claims

No comments:

Post a Comment