Thursday, November 22, 2018

Who's "Proud' Now?

'Ohhh.. I am so un-'Proud' of my 'Proud Boys' now! Where is their pride in being a Proud Boy!? I refuse to be associated with such losers!
"As of today, Nov. 21, 2018, I am officially disassociating myself from the Proud Boys, in all capacities, forever. I quit”. Here, I started a white guy 'social club' where members could just sit around and watch Micky Mouse movies, and stroke one another's...ahh..egos, and all of a sudden they run out and turn into bigoted, racist, far right, Nazi monsters. Who does that?? Too much TV?? I demand that they all return their 'good boy' merit badges, and that they delete my phone number, and ink over my likeness tat on their butts. What a bunch of mutts they turned out to be! Who would'a thought!? I always implored them, begged them, counseled them, to be polite, kind, and generous when out in the public eye, you never know where a surveillance camera might be watching. I simply tried to be a good 'father' figure for them, they called me 'daddy', I called them 'son'. And yet, what do they do but besmirch my very holy name. So, I'm quitting as leader of their clubhouse. I'm done. "I’m told by my legal team and law enforcement that this gesture could help alleviate their sentencing,” “Fine. At the very least, this will show jurors they are not dealing with a gang and there’s no head of operations.”
"We are not an extremist group and we do not have ties with white nationalists.” I mean, how can we possibly still be a 'gang' of "White Nationalists" when I have now disbanded our little clutch of misfits, and resigned as their 'leader'? No 'gang', no 'leader'. We actually don't even exist anymore!That's it, fini, no more gang status. I'm off the hook, no more responsibility for what they may have done under my leadership.
So, let the record show that I have washed my bloody, bloody hands of these horrible thugs, I disavow all knowledge of anything anti-social they may have done, I am not responsible for, nor have any knowledge of, any racist crimes they may have committed while in my charge and immediate supervision, and leadership. Hmmm..maybe I could now start up a Cub Scout 'Klan'.'



See More
About this website
huffingtonpost.com|By David Moye
“I’m told by my legal team and law enforcement that this gesture could help…

No comments:

Post a Comment