Thursday, November 29, 2018

Oh No! His Finger Is on The "Declassify" Button!

'Yeahhhh...that's right, if Demo-Crats "want to play tough" with me next year I'll "declassify" some very secret, confidential, known only to Me, Myself, and I, "documents" that will be "devastating" to them. If they want to play 'dirty', then I'll show them what 'dirty' really looks like. I'm whatcha might call, 'The King Of Dirt'. I'm so dirty, a pig stye looks like a 'de-containation ward' next to me. I give 'dirt' a whole new name! So they better not mess with me or my 'innocent bystander' family, who by the way, I have shown them all they know about playing 'dirty' themselves. So don't even bother going there Demon-Crats, unless you want me to hit the "declassify" button. Huge button! Really big. "If they want to play tough, I will do it," "They will see how devastating those pages are." You know, 'those' pages. Lots of'em. Many. Huge numbers. No one's ever seen such volumes of what ever it is I'm alluding to, and intimating about, what ever it might or might not actually be. Maybe next week, or the following week. Maybe sooner, or maybe later. I don't know, we'll just have to wait and 'see'. But I promise you this much, and you 'know' how all my 'promise's' pan out, “If they go down the presidential harassment track, if they want to go and harass the president and the administration, I think that would be the best thing that would happen to me,” “I’m a counter-puncher and I will hit them so hard they’d never been hit like that.” I know nothing at all about 'boxing', but I know more about it than they do. Ka-Pow! Right in their kissers! They'll be crying for their mommies like the big crybabies they really are. Why can't they be more 'mature', and super "intellegent" like me?? I won't reveal my secret "documents" right now though, I'll wait until they are stupid enough to mess with me, “It’s much more powerful if I do it then.” So, come on you stinkin' democrats, bring it on because my body's in a "war-like posture", and my tiny little Presidential feet are on a "war footing", and my ample Presidential butt is sizzling on Muellers griddle.'



See More
About this website
cnn.com
President Donald Trump said that if Democrats "want to play tough" when they control the House of Representatives next year, he will declassify documents that will be "devastating" to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment