Friday, November 9, 2018

"Holy Hell", Says Graham

'What???' Oh, that. Well, there you go, just another pitiful, and sad example of how 'innocent words' can so easily be misconstrued, misquoted, misstated, misrepresented, warped, taken out of context, re-fabricated, hi-jacked, and not least of all misknowed, by these sorry un-American, sniveling, lying, enemy of the people, "fake news" organizations, and then worst of all reported as the 'truth'. Where did they learn to do that!? Let me be the first to say how very disappointed I am! Just like my now BFF, President Trump, 'The truthful', I always try to tell the 'truth' whenever I can. Of course we all know that sometimes, one man's 'truth' is another man's lie, but hey, that's politics, right?
Anyway, as everyone now knows, what I obviously meant by my misconstrued words, is; HOLY HELL!!! I might be the next US Attorney General!! Yeee-Ha!'



See More
About this website
huffingtonpost.com
Sen. Graham attempts to defend his change of tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment