Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I Am Totally Speechless!

It's really difficult to find me without 'words', but with this, I am totally speechless, void of civilized words with which to express the sadness in my soul that this imposter for President leaves me. All of America, both Republican and Democrat, and all in-between, should hang their heads in abject shame, and humiliation, that this simple minded, egotistical,shameless, man-child is even allowed to walk the halls of our White House, let alone 'act' as our President, our Commander-In-Chief. Is there anything worse, other than his evangelical sodden Vice President Pence, that could have possibly been inflicted upon our Nation than this poor excuse for the 'leader' of America?

 
About this website
nydailynews.com
What a way to honor the nation’s men and women in uniform. President Trump effectively demands soldiers stationed abroad be excluded from voting in Florida midterms

No comments:

Post a Comment