Tuesday, November 27, 2018

'Jay', You're Fired!

'WaaaaaWaaaaaaWaaa! Why did I pick such a loser!? I'm gonna fire his butt so hard his head will spin off like a cheap Chinese top! Why can't he be smart like me?? "So far, I'm not even a little bit happy with my selection of Jay," "I'm doing deals and I'm not being accommodated by the Fed," "They're making a mistake because I have a gut and my gut tells me more sometimes than anybody else's brain can ever tell me." What a no-brainer! I'm so 'smart', sometimes I even out-smart Me, Myself, And I! How crazy is that!? I bet he believes in that "fake news" Global Warming conspiracy crap. Ignorant! Disgusting! I know more about money than he'll ever know about anything! I bet he has to drive his own car. and when it comes to this "Fake news" about so-callede 'Global Warming', well, we all know that's a bunch of baloney! I mean, right now, look how cold it is in New York! Does that look 'warm' to anyone?? I hate liars! People should be 'truthful' like I am. But hey, that's just Me, Myself, and I, three very highly 'truthful guys. Hey wanna see me destroy General Motors stock value? Sure, they have enough problems on their plate, but you know what, I can destroy them with just one little tweet. That'll teach them to make me look bad, which by the way is totally my job, and my job alone. I gotta admit, I am pretty lousy at hiring good employees, but it sure is fun firing them and ruining their careers. Hey Jay, you're fired!! Get outta my sorry sight! Your workdays are over! Have I mentioned my incredible 'approval ratings'? Huge numbers! No one has ever seen numbers like this, ever! Obama, eat your immigrant heart out! Everyone just loves to love me. I'm the greatist person I've ever known. Really. I am. I am, I am, I said.'


See More

About this website

cnbc.com
The president told The Washington Post that he thinks the U.S. central bank is "way off-base with what they're doing."


No comments:

Post a Comment