Wednesday, April 1, 2020

'NEWS' Alert! News Alert!!!

'NEWS' Alert! News Alert! Breaking 'News'!!


  Our indefatigable, always on the alert, star reporter here at station, 'BBSN', (buddy black's satirical news) Buddy Black, (BB) has managed through subterfuge, and not a little trickery, to have a 'face to face', no holds barred, interview with his Highnass, 'King' Trump (KT) of America.
Bravely shunning the kings insistence that BB wear government issued 'knee pads' and a 'slobber bib', our brave hearted reporter donned his hazmat suit, held his nose, and dove right into the fetid trump dumpster where he found the king, up to his very chin-chin-chin in self generated decaying verbal garbage while humming the tune, 'And all the kings horses, and all the kings men...'.
Lets listen in now while BB tries to fathom trumps 'alleged' "Huge brain". Parents, please have your children, and those of weak of mind who may be easily offended, leave the room until the smoke clears.

BB..First, I'd like to thank your highnass for allowing me into your private dumpster. We all 'realize' that you are so very, very, busy saving the whole world from this "scourge", as you say. By the way, have you ever noticed the stench in here?
KT..You've 'interviened' me before. I don't like you. You ask too many "nasty" questions. Why does the 'truth' matter so much? If you ask a question I don't like, I will call you horrible names. And no, it always smells like $money$ to me.
BB..Recently, you insinuated, without imperical evidence, that 'some' hospitals have been 'stealing' those tons and tons of medical supplies that you 'claim' to have sent, and that the supplies are "going out the back door", implying that there's theft of these huge quantities of supplies.
KT..Hold it right there "fake news reporter"! I didn't say that! That wasn't me!
BB..Ah, your highnass, it's right here on video/audio. You were actually recorded saying these things. This is a fact.
KT.."Don't be a cutie pie"!
BB..Would you please tell America where you got that 'information' about these 'alleged' thefts of medical supplies. I think the whole world has a right to know who told you.
KT..Like I said, I did not say what you said I said. I wasn't even there when it was allegedly said. I was in the Oval Office making "perfect" phone calls, writing really great letters, talking to my wonderful friends in many, many places. Only a really big 'fool', or a 'mentally deranged' person would even 'think' of saying what you said I said. So, like I said, it wasn't me, and you can't 'prove' it was me, even if you have video of me 'saying' it. "Fake news CNN" probably edited a "perfectly good" video of me somewhere and made it look current. Yeah, so there! Look, I don't make this stuff up out of nowhere.
BB..Your highnass, have you ever lied to your subjects?
KT..What do you mean by "Lie"? What's the definition of a "lie"? I don't even 'know' what that means! By the way, have I mentioned how I won the election by over 7 million votes? Incredible numbers! No one could ever have done that prior to me. Huge numbers! Very bigly!
BB..You answered that quite well, your highnass. But tell me, why 'do' you tell so many obvious lies to your subjects? How can anyone ever tell when, if ever, you might be telling the actual 'truth' about something as opposed to lying about it?
KT.. Oh, that's an easy one. I would preface it with something like, 'Ok folks, I'm getting ready to be 'truthful' about something', or whatever, you know, stuff like that. And besides, "I only lie when I have to", and that's the truth. My subjects, in my kingdom, don't even 'want' to hear the truth any way. My subjects are afraid of the truth, and so they will believe any lie I blather about. Why be truthful when it's so much easier to lie and be believed.
BB..But, your highnass, aren't you concerned that your subjects will someday realize that they have been lied to all these years, and turn on you? I mean, it's just like this 'medical supply thefts' that you subtly alluded to, creating another conspiracy theory that will soon be taken up by your minions and have a life of its own.
KT..It'll never happen. Have you ever heard of the 'Stockholm Syndrome'? Wonderful thing! I didn't 'invent' it but I have refined it. My faithful subjects, my minions, my little lemmings, my loyal cult followers, are all there already. They'll never turn on me, I am their messiah, their savior, they know I'll save them from their pitiful, lifeless, selves no matter how ill I treat them.
Ok, 'news boy' your time in my little dumpster is up. No more stupid, "nasty", "threatening" questions or I'll pull your credentials and you'll be out in a soup line somewhere.
BB..Yes, your highnass, I think we, with even our 'little brains' which could 'never' compare with such a really 'huge' one such as your own, have plumed the dark, putrid depths of your own 'immature' brain, and there's little question that you actually 'believe' every word that drools from your kingly lips, and that it matter nothing to you that you have, all by yourself, dismantled 'reality' as the rest of the world knows it, and substituted it with your own version of fantasy.

And so, our intrepid 'reporter' Buddy Black, survived another dangerous dumpster dive in quest of the 'truth' from America's 'Boy King trump' . Join us again, maybe tomorrow, or next week, maybe next month, who knows, when BB will sally forth into uncharted waters, or dumpsters, in search of royal idiocy. Remember, you saw it first on station, 'BBSN'. Tune in, or rather google; 'Buddys Satirical Ramblings' for even more human 'enlightenment'.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment