Monday, March 20, 2017

New 'Pet' ;) (Up-date)

Inadvertently caught this beautiful cat in my 'live' trap last night. Acts kinda 'wild', nails need trimmimg, and teeth cleaned, and a good bath is in order. How lucky can a guy get?? ;)


Image may contain: outdoor

Shoot! Just when I 'thought' I'd found Buddy a playmate, it turns out, Not. Turns out, you can't teach a feral cat one darn thing! He sleeps all day long, and then he up all night banging around knocking things over, and what a mess he makes! He won't listen, refuses to learn tricks that even a gerbil can master, and it's impossible to house train him, and even after a bath, which was akin in work..., to stuffing a snake up a water hose, he still stinks to high heaven! Hopefully, my fingers heal up soon so I can use them again. Man, he likes to Bite!
Anyway, sad as it makes me, this crazy, wild child cat is up for adoption. Great pet for adventuresome, nocturnal, woodsy kind of person who loves a challenge. Must sign 'Hold Harmless' agreement. ;) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment