Monday, March 6, 2017

'Come On, I'm Being 'Serious' Here! Really!'

 
 
'Ok, I'm not kidding 'This' time. Really! This one is as real as...ah..uhhh..Mmmm..as 'real' as the Pinnocio nose on my orange toned, racoon eyed face. Where, you might ask did I come up with my latest paronoi. Well, I woke up in the wee hours of the morn. I looked over at my BFF Advisor Extraordinaire, Stevie, and said Stevie boy, did I 'dream' this or What? 'Oh, Mr. President, he murmured in his... sleepy headed little way, if it's in Your Head, it's not a 'dream', go forth and tell the whole world, don't hold back, embellish every sordid detail, and use convenient fillers where needed. Your diehard minions will follow your every word, your every subtle nuionce, and like obediant, mind altered lemmings, will follow you right off Any cliff you choose. Now break out your Twitter machine and get to whacking, and stop shaking the bed, Sir.' So, as you can 'see', my every word, according to my dependable and faithful 'staff', is sound, and 'true' as I know it. That disgusting Obama and his underlings have "bugged" my opulent golden tower with little spy thingies, watching, and listening to everything I say and do. No place is safe anymore. No place. They even bugged my golden 'throne'! Disgusting! Why would they Do that!? Terrible! I can't even Poop in peace! I say right to the camera, whereEver it Is, Stop it! The whole World is against me! Hey, remember how big my numbers were when Every faithful fan voted for me? Incredible numbers. Un-believable! Lined up for Miles! Had to keep the polls open for an extra two weeks so they all could toss their precious Vote away. Great folks! I think there's a 'bug' in my bed. Never mind, it's just what's his name. I demand an official congressional investigation! I will soon, the second Tuesday of next week sounds good, reveal all the confirmed 'evidence' of Obama's complicity in this disgusting paranoid allegation of illegal bugging of my snappy White House in waiting. How dare they invade my personal Mind like this! This is My 'mind', Mine, All mine, and Obama can't have it! Stop it already! Everyone is out to 'get' me. Why Me? Why Me, Mr.Wonderful? Can't trust Anyone! Someone is 'watching' me. Listen! What was that?' :/


Trump, citing no evidence, accuses Obama of ‘Nixon/Watergate’ plot to wiretap Trump Tower
washingtonpost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment