Monday, March 27, 2017

"I'm President, and You're Not"

'And then after I created the 'light bulb', I created General Electric, millions of great jobs, and then I saw that Americans were tired, really tired of walking, so I invented Cars, best idea ever, put hundreds of millions of folks to work doing wonderful stuff, great workers. And then, One day I saw that Americans wanted to drive those car while talking on a mobile phone, so I invented the mobile phone, lots ...of jobs for out of work folks, but the best thing I invented was Twitter, man I just love tweeting! I really look forward to my nocturnal tweeter whacking sessions. Lots and lots of jobs from that one. But hey, That's just great and wonderful Me! Job maker, friend maker, $$money$$ maker, deal maker, but that's why, "I'm President, and you're not". ;)
 
 
The president takes credit for jobs that had been in the works for nearly two years.
At an Oval Office ceremony, President Donald Trump boasted that Charter Communications "has just committed to investing $25 billion" and creating 20,000 jobs in the U.S. But the announcement is old news.
factcheck.org


No comments:

Post a Comment