Thursday, July 20, 2017

Mueller, This "Red Line" Is For You!

'WTH is going on with Mueller!? I thought he was my 'friend'! One day he's up here sucking my toes for a job in my very 'functional' cabinet, and the next day he's out there like a loose cannon on a pirate ship to hades trying to find dirt on me and my family! Who does he think he Is? He's acting like he has more power than me, the President, the 'ruler' of all America! Doesn't he realize who he's messing with? Well, guess what 'Mr.Investigator', I have more power than you do. I have more power than Jesus! I can fire you if I want to, but You can't fire me. Can't do it Mueller boy! And if you're not careful I will proclaim that "You're fired"! I'll still be here when you're Gone! In fact, funny guy, I have, right here in my little hand, a great big 'Red Marker', and I'm drawing a "red line" all around the White House, actually all three of'em, including my fancy golf courses, and all my hotels, and you better not cross that line! Don't do it! Don't even think of doing it! My financial life is none of your business, no matter how many Russians I've skinny dipped with. Don't go there! By the way, did I mention that I happen to 'know' that you have alot of 'conflicts of interest', that as of the moment, no one else knows about but Me? Think about that one Mueller! If you cross my "red line" I'll fink on you in a heartbeat! And then I'll just fire you. No one will even blink over it. A few fools will whine, but it will pass like a cloud in the sky. No big deal, no one will care, and I'll still be President, and I'll just hire another minion. They're lining up outside to take your job, and do my personal bidding. But You will be out of a job. A Brownie Scout can do your job! And you can take that disloyal Sessions with you! Traiter! Liar! Why does he look like a squirrel? I don't know why I hired him in the first place. If I'd heard him 'speak' with that squeaky little rodent voice prior to hiring him, I never would have hired him. I felt sorry for him. That's why I hired him in the first place. Looser. Disgusting. Terrible. He has a pocket full of 'conflicts of interest' too. There's no room if the White House for people who have 'conflicts of interest'! No room! I won't stand for it! You're fired! Outta here! I want my 'hires' to be just like Me, but 'not' me, because I'm the only 'Me', no one can be just 'like' me! Conflict free! Honest. Truthful. Transparent. Always right. Never wrong. Mentally stable. Strong mind. Big numbers. Popular. But hey, that's why I'm President, and they're not. Mueller, you better start on a private sector job resume. get it?'


See More
President Trump’s frustration with the Russia probe boiled over in a fiery new interview where he set a red line for Special Counsel Robert Mueller, warning…
fxn.ws


No comments:

Post a Comment