Friday, July 14, 2017

I'm Gonna Be Soooo Mad!

'Ooooo..I'm gonna be Sooo "mad" if my minions don't pass my Trumpcare plan! I will be! I'm not kidding! I'm feeling a little mad right now. I am! I don't like to be "mad". I like being really happy. But some things, like when I don't get my spoiled, entitled way, can really set me off on a 'tweeter' rampage. Don't make me go there! Don't do it guys! If you like your jobs you better make me happy. And you 'know' what I mean. This is my 'sandbox', my toys, and I call the rule...s here. If you want to play with Me, you gotta play by my rules. And my rules say that I get to win every time! Every time! I'm the boss here! I paid a lot of money to buy this job, and I plan on getting my money's worth, even if America doesn't. So get busy voting for my Trump Plan, and get it done. Just do it! Can you hear me!!? Are you even listening? Is anyone out there? Is this mic On? Hellooooo! Where'd everyone go? Listen to Meeeee! Waaaaa! WaaaaWaaa! I'm the President, and you're not! I got big numbers! Great revues! WaaaaWaaa!'


See More
President Donald Trump said Wednesday he will be "very angry" if Republicans -- currently struggling to cobble together sufficient support -- fail to pass health care reform legislation.
cnn.com|By Dan Merica

No comments:

Post a Comment