Sunday, July 30, 2017

I'm Like, In His Pocket

'Oh my God! I was there in the flesh! Right there! I practically had my hand in my boss' back pocket! I was that close I tell you! I saw it all, and what a 'sight' it was to see. I 'personally' counted, with my own un-aided eagle like eyes, and yes they both actually work, at least 95 thousand Boy Scouts. Of course I saw no need to count the thousands of Scout leaders, and parents, and 'camp followers' but there were thousands, and thousands, of them all over the place! It w...as a virtual sea of clapping humanity. You should have 'seen' how happy, humbled, and proud they were to be in the shining Christian presence of His Majesty Trump! Clap, clap, clap, clap, never have I seen such enthusiasm, and childish giddiness as they were prodded on by the master of "Fake News" himself as he filled their innocent little brains with useless political memes. And oh, they clapped their sweaty little Scout hands until they could clap no more, clap, clap, clap, clap, but More they did as they were goaded on by their clueless 'adult' leaders. What numbers! Huge! Bigly! No President has ever been treated so warmly by so many little naïve children in all of this broken Americas history than His Royal Hiney was on this glorious day that will live on in infamy, or at least until the next President takes over. My wonderful, benevolent 'boss' wants me to thank every gullible person that helped make his unfortunate appearance possible, but mostly Me, because without me, there would be no him, and without him, there'd be no me. He pats my back, I scratch his,...and Stevie's. Great guys. Wonderful.
Well, that's all for today you bunch of "Fake News" reporters. No questions because I have absolutely no logical answers for anything you might ask. Please retrieve your brains at the door on your way out.'



See More
White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said she had not seen the letter of apology issued by the Boy Scouts of America for the political content in…
edition.cnn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment