Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Kick Me Off This Stinkin' Plane!

'Yeah, I want off this stinkin' plane! I've been on it for ten minutes, and I'm tired of being here already. Stop the world, I want off! Who's with me? I'll jump right out this tiny little window if you don't land this plane and let me off! Stop it I tell you! Stop it already! Open the door, I can fly like a butterfly...for a few minutes anyway. I'm gonna raise living hell, disrupt the peace and ...quiet of everyone on this muggy buggy until someone hears me..well, actually, Everyone! And don't Even think about trying to shut me up or touch me, I'll sue your pants right off! Right off! Then I'll be rich until I run out of money, and then I'll just do it again! Come on you M-fers, touch me, I dare you! Stop this plane! I didn't want to go anywhere anyhow! Ok, who's with me now? Who's got my back here..hellooo..does anyone hear me..can you see me..HelllOooo..don't you realize how important my 'fight' is? Come Onnn people, I'm not 'really' crazy or something..my doctor tells me I'm as normal as any crazy person he's ever seen! Ok, where's the little cord that stops this thing..trains have them! Please kick my sorry, whinny, riot inciting butt off this plane!'


 

No comments:

Post a Comment