Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Take That, Mr. Davidson!

'That's right Mr. Davidson, 'Mr, Ex-BFF', you heard what I 'said', and what I said was what I meant, or you wouldn't hear me saying it in the first place. I always 'mean' what I say, at least at the instant that I say it. But you can stop pretending to be my 'special' friend now, and I'll stop pretending to be yours, because I knew in the "first minute" of holding your sweaty little, monkey wrench hand that you were gonna bail out on me. "That's what I do", and how dare you to upstage me!
So, get this straight wise guy, I don't care if you take all of your noisy, trouble prone motorcycles to Europe, or even North Korea if you want to. Little fat kimmy's feet wont reach the ground anyway! I don't need you anymore! I have 'new' 'friends' that are just dying to come to America, and help me make "America great again".

 "We're working with motorcycle companies that want to move to U.S." Huge numbers! Many, many. Un-believable! These guys have always wanted to move to America but until I started my private little Tariff War, you know, the one where, "nobody, especially Americans, get hurt", they couldn't afford to move. But not anymore, especially now that I'm President.
Here's just a few of the wonderful, thriving, money making, motorcycle compaines that can't wait to move into your empty factories; my favorite one of course is the 'Wagner Motorcycle Company'. Just got off the phone with my new friend Mr. Wagner. He's so excited! What a great negotiator. And then there's 'Pierce-Arrow', great compay! They'll be around forever! Had lunch with Mr. Arrow just last week. Great family guy. What an asset for America! And how about the 'Whizzer'! Man, what a bike that one is! We can't go wrong with that company! And I'll mention just one more of many that want to come to America, the 'Riverside/Montgomery Ward'! Mr. Ward has been a long time friend of mine. We do brunch a few times a week. Great golfer. Not on par with me, but passable.
So, Mr. 'Fade in the dark' Davidson, as you can see, you are no longer welcome in America, especially at any of my wonderful golf courses around the world. Disgusting, cheap maker of cheap motorcycles! Beat it loser!
I know more about motorcycles than you'll ever know. In fact, I've forgotton more than you'll ever know! So there! Let this be a losing lesson for you. Mess with 'me', and I'll mess back. They don't call me 'The Messer' for nothing! "That's why I'm the President, and you're not".



See More
politico.com
The president has publicly attacked the company since last week.


No comments:

Post a Comment