Sunday, July 15, 2018

"Foe"? Did I say "foe"?

'"Foe"? Did I say "foe"? "Fake CNN news"!! No, no, what I 'said' was 'hoe'. 'Hoe', you know, like a hot babe, like a really good FWB. Yeah, a 'hoe'. I know lots of 'hoe's', in fact my last two or three shack-ups, but hey, who's counting 'hoe's' anyway, were really nice 'hoe's'. Incredible! Just look at'em! Man, so grabable! Makes me want to reach right down there and grab them by their 'hoe' thing. So, like, when I say that "I think the European Union is a 'Hoe'", I'm actually complimenting them. Who would'a thought? Great people! Not so much great leaders like myself, but if they'd just listen to me when I tell them how to ruin, errr, I mean, run their countries, they'd be in the money like me. I could make their countries "great again", just like I'm doing to America.
On the other dirty hand, my BFF Vlad, 'The Nation Builder', thinks just like I think. We're cut of the same Kremlin cloth. I love that guy! Everyone in Russia loves him. They love me too! That's the way good pals should be, 'lovers'. I trust him all over! I know that I can tell him 'secret' stuff and that he'll never blab a word of it. I can't wait to have his sweaty little hand snuggled in my own manly grip. I'll reach over and grab his tiny little elbow, and draw him so close to me that our hearts will thump as one. I'll whisper sweet nothings in his fuzzy little ruskie ear, and then I'll own him in the first minute of our manly embrace. I'm much smarter than he'll ever hope to be. I can hardly wait to make him my special 'hoe'. No CNN, Fake news" "foe" station, not "Foe", 'hoe'! Disgusting people! Get a real job!'
See More


About this article
cbsnews.com
"I think the European Union is a foe, what they do to us in trade. Now, you wouldn't think of the European Union, but they're a foe," President Trump tells CBS News

No comments:

Post a Comment