Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Roseanne Teases Comeback

' Yeah, like, you know, "..so many things". Like just the other day this guy calls me on my private phone, and say's, 'hey Rosie, I'm making a little made for the private closet crowd, short movie, about a washed up, totally un-talented, ex-TV actress racist who has absolutely no sense of humanity where she just can't shut up with the hateful, racist jokes'.
And you know what? I told that guy, hey,That sounds just like me, you know, right up my alley sorta movie.
Oh wait, did you hear the one about the skinny Black guy who was at the Chinese laundry mat washing his bosses sheets when this viral, well built White guy comes in and says.... .  Oh, did I tell that one already?? Well shoot! Don't go, don't go yet, I have a head full of cool Black jokes. How about this one...'.

 
About this article
thewrap.com
"Inside every bad thing is a good thing waiting to happen and I feel very excited," the comedian tells Rabbi Shmuley Boteach on his podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment