Sunday, July 1, 2018

Pick'em If Ya Gott'em

'Yeah, "We have to pick a great one", you know, like, one that's a staunch, narrow minded, religiously fanatical, republican that will agree with my every blighted thought, my every racist view of any human species that isn't a white Evangelical bible thumping base supporter of mine. Oh, and did I mention that Roe v Wade is now a 'sinking ship' that has run aground on my 'castle' lawn due to my extraordinary religious based, 'Presidential' talents. Huge numbers! Un-believable! The 'rats' are jumping ship by the hundreds. Take that you baby killers! man, this is gonna get me tons of catholic voters, and how about those southern Baptists!? They love a guy that really knows how to suck up to them! I'm the 'man'! Even God is afraid of me! I could tell 'my' Supreme Court to banish Jesus, and wham, he'd be a gonner! Outta town dude! But hey, that's just me. But as we all know, it's not about 'me', it's about making "America great again". Remember how horrible it was before I because the exalted leader of America? And now look!'


See More
About this article
washingtonpost.com|By Philip Rucker
The president, who is listening to advisers and has outsourced much of the spadework, is moving quickly in hopes of replicating last year’s chaos-free pick of Justice Neil M. Gorsuch.

No comments:

Post a Comment