Sunday, July 29, 2018

Hellooo...Is This Mic On?

'WaaaaaaWaaaaaaaaWaaaa! You mean ol' Democrats had better play ball by my rules and build 'my' Wall or I'm gonna shut this stupid government right own! You all will be out of a job! You better learn to flip burgers real quick boys! And I mean it this time! Really. I'm not kidding round this time folks! Is anyone listening to me? Hey! Is this mic on?? Can anyone hear me out there? Waaaaa! You better listen to me, you meanies! I'm the 'boss' here, and when I say 'Jump', you say, 'How high'! Don't you recognize a 'school yard bully' when you see one? Well, do you!? Now get to jumping you bunch of losers, and build my wall! We gotta keep those criminal, robbing, raping, drug dealing Mexicans out of my kingdom! Disgusting fence jumpers! How am I supposed to rule my kingdom with a bunch of illegal puddle jumpers running around making me look worse than I am. Besides, that's My job! And I'm doing a pretty good job of it already without their help! Now, get off your lazy butts and build my wall already!
Is there anyone out there even listening to me? Can you hear me? Am I talking to myself here, or what? Helloooo...is this mic on? WaaaaaWaaaaaaa I want my mommy!'



See More
About this article
cnn.com
President Donald Trump threatened to push the government into shutdown…

No comments:

Post a Comment