Thursday, June 8, 2017

'Kelly', You're Fired

'How dare these blabber mouthed "fake news" tellers spread "Alternative Facts" about my 'boss'!! I'll teach them a lesson they'll hardly Ever forget! Don't they realize how 'powerful' I am? Did you know that I'm exempt from the 'White House' stupidity rules? Yep! I can be as dumbassed as I want to be, and still keep my useless job. But hey, this isn't about 'me'! It's about "Fake News" reporters that keep asking stupid questions that I have absolutely no mental ability to answer. Believe me, 'questions' are totally ''lost' on Me! They should not be availing themselves of their 1st Amendment rights! Who do they think they 'are'!? They can't do that anymore in my bosses America! Can't do it! Sad! Disgusting! Why aren't they "fired"? I say to them; You're fired!' ;)
Following last week’s terrorist attack in London, President Trump at one point decided to use his Twitter to criticize London mayor Sadiq Khan’s message to his…
RAWSTORY.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment