Saturday, June 10, 2017

I'm A Good 'Trum-Apple'

'Hey, remember that little ditty, 'The apple doesn't fall far from the tree'? Well, that's 'me', a 'Trum-Apple'. If you think my daddy can make funny faces, you ain't seen nothing yet.' Wait! I think my daddy said that once. See, I'm gonna be just like Him! Speaking of 'him', I have a bone to pick with these disgusting Demon-crats that have been talking smack about him. Disgusting! Sad little people. Whoooa! Did I call them 'people'? People!?? Let me clarify that. I'll be just as perfectly 'clear' as my daddy is about 'everything' he does. Demon-crats can't be classified in the same catagory as human 'people! "They're not even people". Nope. “I’ve never seen hatred like this, ”. “To me, they’re not even people. It is so so sad.” “Morality is just gone,”. “Morals have flown out the window. We deserve so much better than this as a country." And I'm not talking about my daddy here. Why can't all Americans be wonderful, and good looking, and rich, and famous as we Trumps 'are'? Sad, so sad. And the "hatred"! Where'd they learn that stuff? They must be trying to imitate 'someone'. Disgusting 'things!' But don't worry Americans, the President knows 'exactly' what he's doing. Sure, he may look like a fool, talk like a fool, and act more like one every day, but he's not 'all' that. Well, not 'totally'. Sorta. 'Really'.
So, with my best 'funny face' I say this right to the camera, 'stop it, just stop it.'  Hey, how about that! My daddy said that once when he was stumping for the Oval Office. Wow! Am I gonna be just like him, or what! I'm gonna be just like him! Just like! Gotta work on a 'tan'. Dye my lockes. Practice my best 'Alternative Facts' stuff. Shucks! This is easier than I thought! I'm the best 'Trum-Apple' ever!' ;)


See More
Appearing on Fox News with host Sean Hannity, Eric Trump smeared his liberal detractors, saying, “They’re not even people.”
rawstory.com

No comments:

Post a Comment