Sunday, June 25, 2017

Kelly Says, "Get A Job"!

'Hey you lazy adults out there, get a friggin' job already! Come On people! Hey, I got a 'job'. If I can get one you can get one too! It's not that hard to do! You don't even have to be even 'nearly' good lookin', or even intellegent. I mean, hey, look at 'me'. See what I 'mean'? I'm living 'proof' on that one! I got a great 'job' doing what I do best, whatever that is. And I've got great insurance so I don't 'have' to worry about medical bills and stuff like that. You 'know', like regular, commoners worry about. Me? Shoot, I don't have to 'worry' about 'anything anymore because my pal takes care of 'me'! It's not 'my' fault that commoners are too lazy to find themselves a 'sugardaddy' BFF-FWB boss like I did. I've got it made in the shade! No one can take this 'job' and 'benefits' away from me. And after we take away Medicaid from all these lazy Americans that are practically 'stealing' from the federal government, the unemployeement ranks will go down to practically zero which will make my 'boss' look good so that he can take credit for saving America from its lazy self. And you can bet the farm that we won't stop there! How about that 'Medicare' 'feed wagon' that lazy Americans belly up to. And how about that 'useless' Social Security benefits slop bucket! As my 'boss' likes to say, "you ain't seen nothing yet!" So stop it with the whining and go out and get a good paying job at Burger King and get some good insurance in case you get sick eating there. Geeeez! Americans are so lazy! Why can't all Americans be more like 'Me'! America would be such a 'better' place. So let's hear a really big 'shout-out' for my 'boss', and the way he's 'saving' America, and 'making' it a 'great' place again. Remember how it 'used' to be such a terribly broken down old rusty junk wagon of a country, and look now how 'everyone's' happy, and 'content', especially the rich people with good jobs, and health insurance. It's not your 'government' that's supposed to be looking out for 'lazy' Americans. Your government is officially out of the 'take care of Americans' business! Get a job!'


See More
Reality check: Most of them have jobs already.
huffingtonpost.com|By Jonathan Cohn


No comments:

Post a Comment