Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Trump Says He Congratulated Putin

'Did you see that!? Did you?? Man, what a 'close' race that was! 'Un-expected' win for my almost lover! I wish I could just hug the dickens out of him! That guy really knows 'how to win' an election! You can bet I've taken proper notes about how he always 'magically' wins over his opponents. He's gonna 'make Russia great again'! Way to go, pal of mine! I congratulate you from the very bottom of my bottomless heart! By the way Vlad, don't think for one minute that I actually 'believe' any of those disgusting rumors about you poisoning those Russian traitors in the UK. "Fake news"! And those "Fake News" stories about you meddeling in our elections, you 'know' I don't believe a single disgusting word of it. Don't pay any attention to anything contrary that I might mumble about this issue, just 'political' mumblings, you know.   Don't worry Vlad, I've got your back. Oh, do you have any spare pics of you on horseback?
Well, congrats my little Ruskie hunk of a friend. Russia is 'lucky' to have you as its life long dictator, just as America is to have me as theirs. Hugs bro!'



See More
“We had a very good call,” Mr. Trump told reporters in the Oval Office. “We will be meeting in the not-too distant future to discuss the arms race, which is getting out of…
nytimes.com


No comments:

Post a Comment