Saturday, March 3, 2018

Trump Say's "Disgraceful"

'WTH is going on here!? Who does he think he is? Has he totally forgotten who he 'works' for?? Hey Sessions, look at your pay stub, you, you, ingrate you! Look up the term, 'bread line' in the dictionary, that's where you're gonna wind up if you don't pay attention to my voice! Does imbecile mean anything at all to you, huh? Does it? Huh? You are simply "Disgraceful"! Disgusting traitor! You should have been a "fake news" reporter! Didn't I 'teach' you Anything!? Are you getting too old for this job? You're supposed to listen to 'me' numbnuts, Me! You are on my shortlist for being fired buster! You are such a worm! I'm so mad I can't even tweet straight! I'm gonna count to three, or one, whichever comes first, and you better be in front of my sumputious desk on your skinny little knock knees, and drooling for forgiveness! I never did like your beady little eyes, always darting around like a crack whore! I'm sorry I hired you! I should have hired a hot babe! "Disgraceful" little squirt! Grrrr!'


See More
The president scolded Mr. Sessions after he suggested that the Justice Department’s inspector general would look into accusations of surveillance abuses.
nytimes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment