Sunday, March 18, 2018

Liars All!

Liars All!

'Liars, liars, liars!!!! Their pants are on fire! They all are just big, fat, disgusting, liars! Why can't people just tell the 'truth' around here!? Is there something in the "swamp" water here? Am I the only person in DC that knows how to 'tell' the truth? Am I??? Well, am I? What's with that? Why can't everyone follow my 'example'! But of course, the answer is, yes, I am the 'only' person who knows how to tell the truth. Every word that flows from my entitled lips just oozzes with the truth. My parents didn't raise me to be a liar. My whole extended family would never even think of telling a lie. Just ask them! And that's the 'truth'. Really. This time I'm not kidding. Look into my racoon eyes..deeper...deeeeeper..do you not see the 'truth' lurking within? Of course you do. Because the more I say, 'I do not lie', the more it will sound like the truth, and the sooner you will believe me, the more you will believe that everyone else is lying. Really. Trust me here.
But hey, how about that lying McCabe and his sidekick Comey. Now there's two liars if I've ever seen two! McCabe's not even smart enough to take "notes"! It was mistake that he was ever hired in the first place. If I find out who's responsible for hiring him I will fire that disgusting idiot too! Actually, I "Spent very little time with Andrew McCabe, but he never took notes when he was with me," "I don’t believe he made memos except to help his own agenda, probably at a later date. Same with that lying James Comey. Can we call them Fake Memos?" Of course we can call it that. I'm the President, and if I say it's "Fake Memos", then that's what it is. "Fake memos", "Fake news", real liars! I always told them, 'guys, always tell the truth', but now look at them! Liars all! But hey, how about that Mueller!
Mueller's a nice guy. Love'em to death. Great family guy. Hard worker. Can't help but respect him. Would never even think about standing in his way, or maybe...firing 'Him'. Problem is, he's 'working' on the wrong thing here. Wrong side Mueller. This is like the Salem Witch Hunt trials! All "fake news"! Liars everywhere! Trying to burn me at the stake! Why does he want to burn 'me', the only person telling the truth here? Un-believeable! Un-American! Disgusting! No collusion! No crime! No video! No evidence! He's got nothing on me. I'm clean as my tax returns. Liars! Politicians can't be trusted! Liars! I'm innocent I tell you! Innocent! Innocent...really..I really am..really..I'm your President, I'd 'never' lie..really...honest.'



See More
The president launches Sunday morning with a series of tweets.
politico.com

No comments:

Post a Comment