Sunday, March 4, 2018

Presidential 'Dictator' For Life

'To all my future serfs, and minions alike, let me be the first 'Presidential Dictator In Waiting' to announce my unqualified vote for 'the position of 'President For Life', starting with me! Sure, some of you may mistake my smiling face, my attempt at 'humor', my blank staring eyes, my pearly whites, my racoon eyed tan, for just that, humor. But let me assure each and every one of you that humor aside, I mean every single word of it, "President For Life", is not a bad idea. That's the only way that I can save America from itself.
I, and I alone, am able to solve all of America's problems, all by myself. I don't need boot lickers getting in my way. Just look at the worlds current dictators, are they so bad? Are they? Of course not. Great folks. People love them. Disgusting "Fake News" reporters know their place in life. After all, how bad could it be. Certainly couldn't be any worse. Already I'm on track to make it happen. Plant the 'seed', the 'idea' will grow. I'm good at that. Get used to it America, I'm not going anywhere! I know how to tweek the system, how to take advantage of, and subvert the Constitution for my own gain. I'm crazy like a fox, and I control the 'henhouse' called America. The world is my plum. I will have my 'cake', and eat it too. Did I mention that I passed a very difficult 3rd grade mental test? Great score! Unheard of numbers! I'm the only President that has passed that test in five hundred years! Unbelievable! "President For Life"! That's me folks! Hillary, eat your heart out you disgusting winch, kiss my toes!'


See More
When China's legislators gather Monday, they are expected to set the stage for President Xi Jinping to rule indefinitely, as they vote on a constitutional amendment to…
foxnews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment