Sunday, March 25, 2018

Santorum Has 'Spoken'

Santorum Has 'Spoken'

'Yeah, so, I was just thinkin' about how my popularity had been on the wan lately, and was wondering how I could get back in the hot seat, er spot light, that is. I 'know' just about everything there is to know about everything there is to know, that's why CNN hired me to be their favorite mouthpiece, so it's kinda hard for a guy like myself to get some real attention around here. But then I thought, 'self, just say what you really think, express your honest inner feelings about things that other people are afraid to tackle, Just let it all fall out, be yourself, let your mouth overload your arse, show the whole world exactly how you feel about social issues, show people what you're made of, show'em just how 'smart' you are, show'em that just like Trump, 'The Incompetent', you can put America in the crosshairs of everyone with a pen'.
 And then, I was watching my favorite 'news' station Fox News the other day when I saw all these children out protesting about guns in America. And I thought, 'why aren't these kids in school learning something useful, like their ABC's, and how to set a proper table, instead of skipping school clogging the street with their silly signs about 'gun control'. "How about kids instead of looking to someone else to solve their problem, do something about maybe taking CPR classes or trying to deal with situations that when there is a violent shooter that you can actually respond to that," how hard is that? They should do something to get ready for the next crazy kid that goes on a slaughter spree in their schools. Learn how to apply a tourniquet, how to do a tracheotomy, how to re-start a heart, splint gunshot shattered limbs, plug gunshot holes to the head, you know, stuff like that, instead of trying to keep guns, you know, the very things that cause all that stuff, out of schools where in my personal opinion, everyone should be packing a sidearm in order to keep more guns out of the schools. More guns will prevent more guns. It's that 'simple' folks! This ain't rocket science here. Just ask the NRA! Crazy kids! What are they thinking? They want to make a bunch of "phony gun laws " that wont make one bit of difference. Makes you wonder why they want to pick on the NRA doesn't it? What's with that? Who's actually behind this stunt?
  "They took action to ask someone to pass a law," . "They didn't take action to say, 'How do I, as an individual, deal with this problem? How am I going to do something about stopping bullying within my own community? What am I going to do to actually help respond to a shooter?'... Those are the kind of things where you can take it internally, and say, 'Here's how I'm going to deal with this. Here's how I'm going to help the situation,' instead of going and protesting and saying, 'Oh, someone else needs to pass a law to protect me.' "I'm proud of them," "But I think everyone should be responsible and deal with the problems that we have to confront in our lives. And ignoring those problems and saying they're not going to come to me and saying some phony gun law is gonna solve it. Phony gun laws don't solve these problems."
  Remember children, 'guns don't kill people, until they're in the hands of people who want to kill people'. What a bunch of crybabies! Grow up already! Bunch of lazy kids! Learn to protect yourselves! The NRA can tell you how to do that. Pay attention kids! Stop it with the stupid gun laws thing! Let the NRA make the rules for guns, not silly imature children! Listen to adults who 'know' everything you need to 'know'. Why can't they 'think' great things just like I, myself do? I was almost the President of America once. You can't get much 'smarter' than that! Hmmm...maybe I should run for President, I certainly have the mental capacity for the job.'

 
CNN commentator and former Pennsylvania GOP Sen. Rick Santorum on Sunday suggested students protesting for gun control legislation would be better served by…
cnn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment