Wednesday, May 13, 2020

"Biggest Political Crime In American History, By Far!", Say's The 'Boy-King'

'Everyone, especially me, myself, and I, 'knows' what "crime" I'm subtly alluding to here. Am I the 'only' person who has ever even heard of this? Must I always be the bearer, the harbinger, of bad 'news'?
Here, let me put it to you as opaquely, and non-transparent, as only I, your, 'Blame-Game-In-Chief', is able to do about this "crime" of the century, the, "biggest political crime in American history, by far!"
"'Obamagate.' It's been going on for a long time. It's been going on from before I even got elected. And it's a disgrace that it happened. And if you look at what's gone on, and if you look at, now, all of this information that's being released -- and from what I understand, that's only the beginning -- some terrible things happened, and it should never be allowed to happen in our country again. And you'll be seeing what's going on over the next -- over the coming weeks." Maybe next week, or by the end of this month...a few months..by November anyway. I don't know, we'll see how it plays out. We'll see. Depends on how my mindless 'cult' followers latch onto my half-assed story. Pretty sure the "hoax" news media will misconstrue my 'presidential' words, and make up their own disgusting version of the 'truth', you know, like as usual.
Well, that's about as much of 'my' version of "Obamagate" as I can conjure up right now, but be assured that I will dig up even more salacious tidbits of make-believe revelations of Obama's, "..biggest political crime in American history, by far!"
I'm whatcha might call, 'presidential'. But, that's just 'me'. My most important 'job' is to accuse, confuse, distract, discombobulate, divide, and to be as 'presidential' as I know how to be.
And remember, always, my indelible words about the 'Truth', spoken by my very own mouth; "Well, I try. I do try … and I always want to tell the truth," (Trump said in an interview with ABC's White House correspondent Jonathan Karl on Wednesday). "When I can, I tell the truth. And sometimes it turns out to be where something happens that's different or there's a change, but I always like to be truthful."
So there! I will hardly 'ever' lie to my brainwashed, weak of mind, souless subjects, unless I have to, because, "I always like to be truthful", or 'whatever' that is.'




See More

No comments:

Post a Comment