Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Jared, The Fixer of "Messes"

'Ohhh, myyyyy god!!! Would you just look at that! What a "mess"! And I'm not talking about a simply un-tidy kinda mess, I mean a 'real' mess! Luckily, my being the prodigal son, and next in line to the 'throne', of America's favorite 'ruler', I was born with the incredible knack for cleaning up "messes" left by messy people such as 'Messy Joe Biden'. I call him 'Messy Joe'. You 'know' what my 'Presidential' daddy calls him.
My esteemed, and incredibly "smart" daddy, loved and revered by all, wisely appointed me, at no extra charge to our subjects wallets, to be the official White House 'Mess Fixer-upper', and boy am I 'Jared on the spot'! Just look at this place! Messy Joe was surely raised in some sort of white ghetto where 'white trash' was the rule of the day. What a mess he left me! White Trash all over the place! The floors covered in Biden 'mess', were the bathrooms not working when he was here!? Who does that!?? Dirty sinks, filthy dishes, 'flies on the walls', disgusting non designer toilets overflowing with 'eeeek'!, and look, a spider in the cupboard!
'Messy Joe' should never be allowed to slither in these halls ever again. And you know what? My overqualified daddy, he who has the biggest brain of all, will make sure of that! He will! He will I tell you, he really will!  He 'promised' me that sooner or later, if I do a really, really good job cleaning up the White House messes, and not make any of my own, it will then be 'my' job to fix all of America's "messes" just as he is busily doing even as I 'speak'. Really, he is, and I will too, and that's a great big Jared promise! A 'promise' from a Trump is a promise never broken. Honest. I promise! Really.
Well, I must continue "cleaning up messes" around here. Busy, busy I am said I.
My daddy gave me an official White House apron with my name, and a 'silver spoon' drawn with his very own marker pen, right on the backside of it.
Boy, oh boy, I can't wait to be the very next 'owner' of my very own country, just like my daddy promised me. I'm practically on my way to my very own infamy, just like daddy.'   :O




See More

About this website

foxnews.com
Jared Kushner—both President Trump’s senior adviser and son-in-law—on Tuesday defended his role in the White House following recent criticism from 2020 Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden, explaining that most of the work he does now involves cleaning up the messes left behind by the former vice ...


No comments:

Post a Comment