Sunday, October 13, 2019

On Being Clearly Opaque

'Sure, we all know' that "facts" are facts, and the 'truth' is the truth, and we all, especially here in the Trump, 'The Serial Liar', administration, know a lie when we see or hear one, so as Trumps faithful minion, I can 'truthfully' say that you "fake news" reporters have your "..facts wrong", and even when you tell the truth it comes out as a lie.
So, just as my kingly boss would say, I now say to the American people; "don't believe what you hear or see", unless of course it comes from Trump himself. And so, being as 'transparent', and 'translucent' as I can possibly be, I couldn't be more clearly opaque than that. Really. Trust me. Really.'


 

About this website

youtube.com
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo objected to multiple questions from a…


No comments:

Post a Comment