Monday, October 14, 2019

Run, I Tell You, Run!

'My Fellow Americans, as your self declared 'King of America', and esteemed 'Commander-In-Competent', I have ordered my soldiers in the dust bowl of Syria to, Run! Get the hell outta there! Turn-tail, and run for your lives! I've been told that there are people with real guns out there, and your lives are in danger! Run, I tell you, run! Your position is "untenable" and I can no longer vouch for your safety! You must abandon our allies no matter that they will all be slaughtered like sheep by another of our 'allies'! Quickly now, we must turn-tail and show the world that American soldiers are not afraid to run away from danger, which is certainly what I, myself, would do when confronted with 'any' sort of real or perceived danger. If only I could be there to set the example myself! But as we all 'know', due to a serious 'spine' issue, you know, when I was young I had my spine totally removed which prevented me try as I may, from joining any branch of the military service.
Anyway, I have, some would say cowardly so, turned the whole middle east, well, except for Israel from whence I can still expect huge donations for my 2020 run, over to our capable ally Turkey, my still BFF-FWB Putin, and hordes of now escaped ISIS terrorists, remember those, you know, the ones I single handedly destroyed?
But look folks, this isn't about 'me', it's about how wonderful I really am, and the great diplomat I have taught myself to be while saving the whole world from itself. Before I came along the world was a mess, and America suffering from disrespect from every nation on earth. And now 'look'.'



See More

About this website

washingtonpost.com
This time, Trump’s incompetence is costing lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment