Thursday, April 6, 2017

Who 'Stole' My Rainbow!?

'Hello Americans, this is 'God'. I don't usually even 'read' FB, let alone 'comment' on crazy stuff, mainly because I'm really busy trying to keep the devil from killing people with guns, bombs, poison gas, you know, things like that. But today, I had some down time and flicked FB on the 'big screen', and lo and behold what do I see!? W.I.T.H. is going on down there!? Somebody 'stole' my Rainbow??? What!? That's Mine! You can't just go around stealing stuff from God! I want that rainbow back! ASAP! And I don't mean later! I don't mean Mouse now, I mean Rat now! And it better not have gay stuff all over it either! I invented the 'rainbow', it was My idea, and by the way I have a patent pending on the design of it! You can't steal that! Now, whoever has it had better bring it back in good condition by midnight. If it's not in my hands by then, there'll be hell to pay! Remember, 'vengence is mine, sayeth the lord'. How dare you steal my rainbow!'
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment