Friday, April 14, 2017

Trump 'Saved' NATO!

'Yeah, you see, before I became the so-called 'Leader' of the 'free' world it actually Was bigly "obsolete". In fact, it was so "obsolete" that I even mentioned it as such. Many times. Told the 'truth'. And Then, Every single Amercan who knew how to vote, voted me in as their 'leader', well, not just 'leader', but 'Royal Leader extraordinaire'. If something is 'broken', you know, sorta like Americ...a, the minute I 'touch' it, it becomes whole, and viable again. Just like That! And so it was with NATO. That sorry used-to-be President Obama broke the heck out of it. Great guy. Really 'respect' him. I saw that. I did. And I said, 'you know what', I'm gonna fix it, and people will love me, and respect me for doing a great thing. And so that's what I did. Now, NATO is non-"obsolete". And I did it all by myself, single handidly, with nobody's help. I am one great guy! Wonderful! Fabulous.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment