Monday, September 30, 2019

Trump, Meeting The Truth

'Yeah, "I deserve to meet my accuser", in a private toe-to-toe meeting, as well as “the person who illegally gave this information” to this snitch that has spied on me, so that I may pummel, insult, denigrate, embarrass, scorn, threaten, and properly bully that "traitor", that horrible "spy" that has brought my real self to the light of day! How dare someone, without my permission, spy on me in the privacy of my very own 'castle' while I'm busy protecting my kingdom from these very same type of disgusting people! I mean, who does this to their beloved 'King'?'

 

About this website

globalnews.ca
Trump, in a series of Twitter posts on Sunday evening, said he wanted to "meet" the whistleblower, who he called "my accuser," as well as "the person who illegally gave this information" to the whistleblower.


No comments:

Post a Comment