Friday, September 20, 2019

The Ben and Betsy Show

'Hi there 'straight' evangelical voters, I'm 'straight', not even nearly 'bent', homophobic, Ben, and this beautiful homophobic 'straight' woman beside me is none other than the 'learned', example for America's youth, Betsy. You know, if it hadn't been for our 'Hero-In-Chief' in the White House, you probably would never have heard of either of us. But boy, just look at us now! We sure are lucky! Ain't we a sight for sore eyes! Me a strapping, fine example of your average ex-heart doctor turned politician, Black guy, and she, a pasty white, ignorant White woman pretending to be literate. But hey, this isn't about 'us' is it? No, indeed not!
We're here to tell the whole wide world, and even beyond, if at all possible, about what's on our republican minds in a tiny little nut shell. Now, everyone is very much aware of "big hairy men" trying to force their way into 'for women only' shelters and restrooms all across America. Happens every day. Many times. Incredible numbers! They don't even shave or anything! They just put on a dress, and heels, and try to walk right in! Can you believe that!? Can you? Well? can you? Of course you can. The democrats have caused this widespread problem by praising the devil, and now it's up to 'us' christians to put a stop to it. Praise the good lord! Thank goodness we have these hard core ultra religious, Christian evangelicals, that feel the same way we feel about these sinful LGBT people that are always pushing themselves into our restrooms, especially those at certain parks where I like to play at. So pesky!
Now, I think homo-Betsy wants to say a few words. She's always a dim light in a dark room, so listen up folks.
'Hi there. My names Betsy, that's with a capital 'B'. I'm practically a 'teacher'. I 'teach' Teachers stuff. I do. I'm real smart, that's why my boss picked me. I know so much 'teaching' stuff that my head hurts sometimes from being so full of teaching stuff, and stuff like that, and things. If you're like me, and I bet you are, you probably are as homophobic, that's, 'h-o-m-o-p-h-o-b-i-c', big word of the day boys and girls, pay attention now, as I surely am myself. You don't want "big hairy men" dressed up like woman in your restrooms do you girls? No, me neither, I'm pretty sure not. Yeah, fairly sure anyway. Did I mention that I'm real smart, and that I know how to teach things, and stuff like that, you know, smart stuff, to people who don't know as much stuff as I do? I really like being smart, don't you Ben? Hey, I know what, let's go practice our ABC's and numbers, Ben! Let' find out what LGBT is. 'Whoaa! you're way way ahead of me there Betsy! Really,, no kiddin. Really.' ;)g!

See More
About this website
salon.com
While Trump grabs headlines, his Cabinet members quietly use transphobia to shore up white evangelical support

No comments:

Post a Comment