Wednesday, September 4, 2019

"Congratulations" Poland

'So, as the esteemed, learned, and greatly loved and admired 'Emperor' of America, I would like to congratulate the Island of Poland for it's remarkable contributions during that war...you know, that war, the one where they defended themselves from...ahhh..you 'know', from those bad guys that tried to do really bad things, and, ahh..you know, stuff like that. Great people. I have many very close amazing friends there who really love me. Great place for a Trump Golf Resort. In fact, my underling, Pence, 'The Proselytizer.', is there even as I babble, doing some serious sucking-up for me. Way to go Poland! "Congratulations"...or whatever..or something..whatever.'

 

About this website

nymag.com
Surely the Poles appreciate a presidential attaboy on the anniversary of the beginning of World War II and the Holocaust.


No comments:

Post a Comment