Monday, May 14, 2018

Kimmy says, 'Trust Me'

'Yes, my good 'friends', even my bad ememies, are all welcome to come to my enlightened starving country where you are invited to "watch this month as its tunnels are blown up" with great big bombs, some just short of a 'nuclear' explosion. Yes, it's 'true' that I'm going to actually blow up some useless, empty tunnels that I no longer need, actually, because I have some bigger and better tunnels that are more suited to carry out my rogue nuclear intentions. But hey, who's counting! Big show! Huge! Ka-blueeee! Empty tunnel all gone. Great 'press' coverage! You may wonder where all that cool machinery that I use to produce nuclear energy has gone, well, just keep on wondering suckers, I will never tell, and you'll never find it! Sure, some doubters will no doubt suspect that this is just one big trick so that the world, especially that big mouthed Trump will give me millions of dollars so that I can feed my starving people. I have no doubt that America will fall for my subtle suck-up job, and allow all kinds of American companies to invest in my great country so that we all, especially myself and trump, will make untold millions of American dollars in the process so that I can feed my hungry people. I care so much about my hungry people. If only I personally had enough to feed them properly. Actually I have not heard one complaint from even one of my starving people which tells me that they are not really starving after all. Lies! American media lies! Can't be trusted! Just ask your President! But as you can see from my extreme corpulance, I, myself, have not missed a single meal in my whole pampered life. I promise to submit a full accounting of every penny given, and every penny spent. And if I've learned anything from Mr.Trump, it's how to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Really! It's alot of work being a dictator, and you would not believe the amount of calories that I burn each day just making sure my people are continued to be enslaved! Huge numbers! Just ask your President!
So no, I am not tricking anyone, nor 'fooling anyone', any more than I ever have. As I always say, a fool is always a fool, tricked or not. This is the new me. I have turned a new leaf. I can now be 'trusted'. I trust you, you trust me. Hey, do I look untrustworthy to you? I'm an open book. I was just kidding about all those mean, childish things I've said in the past. I'm no longer the spoiled, brutal dictator I have always been. Now, I'm just one big fat happy little dictator who knows how to play the world to get what I want. As they say, 'build a better mouse trap, and the mice will come running'. Oh, did I mention just how 'trustworthy' I am? I really am!'




See More
About this article
North Korea outlined steps Saturday to dismantle its nuclear testing site -- and confirmed that international journalists, including those from the United States and the…
cnn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment