Friday, May 18, 2018

Hey! There's A 'Bug' In My Bed!

'No, really! I tell you that disgusting immigrant Obama was in my 'bed'! He was "Imbedded" in my bed! This is not a lie! This time. He was there I tell you, he was there! I know I come up with a lot of crazy hair brained stuff that makes absolutely no sense at all, but somehow he managed to crawl under my sheet! Imagine that, a Black guy under a sheet! Unbelievable! I saw him with my own two raccoon-like eyes! At first, I thought it was my new bunk-pal Giuliani coming to tuck me in. I did! But you know, something just wasn't right, the hug just wasn't the same. I turned on my Trump light, and there he was in black and white! My first thought was, well it looks like the FBI, in some subtle, sneaky way, is trying to infiltrate my castle! Disgusting! Unethical! And yet, here was the proof that I needed all along. This proves that what some have thought to be 'conspiracy theories', that I have have always spewed, are more true with every passing day! The feds are out to get me folks. We can't let this happen to my Americans, my faithful base of blindfolded lemmings! If they can 'get' me, they can surely get 'you'! Hey, I don't just sit around and make stuff up just because I have nothing else to do around this low rent castle of mine. Well, sure, I do sit in my foil lined closet a lot playing with my 'tweeter', but hey, who doesn't. The FBI, and that disgusting criminal Hillary have been out to get me from day one! Ha! They'll have to come up with a better plan than putting a 'bed bug' under my sheet! It ain't working guys! I'm smarter than that! You still don't have me on video or audio, and you never will! I passed a third grade 'brain' test! No President has ever done that one boys! I'm smart, I'm sneaker than you! "that's why I'm President, and you're not".'




See More
About this article
Donald Trump has accused Barack Obama and the FBI of using an "imbedded (sic) informant" to spy on his presidential campaign.
independent.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment