Tuesday, December 11, 2018

"I Don't Think So Either"

'No, no, no, I'm pretty sure that when I said "I don't think so, either." , you know, about whether America may have landed a human on the Moon or not, what I Meant to 'say' is that 'there's actually not a moon at all'. Of course "I don't want to start conspiracy theories" which would cause NASA to be shut down, but.... . Now I'm no 'rocket scientist', actually, I don't know much about 'science' at all, as I'm pretty sure I was allowed, due to my incredible 'ball dribbling' expertise, to sleep-in on the days I should have been in science class, but I've read a lot of conspiracy stuff about it, and I can 'truthfully' say, and I'm totally convinced that you cannot land a human on something that does not exist. Can't do it. You just can't.. Like one time I tried to toss a basketball into a net that wasn't there, and you know what happened? Nothing. It couldn't go in because it wasn't there. The ball just got stuck in the air where the net wasn't. I lost a good ball! This is so easy to understand, even our 'great' President could understand it. So, if NASA tried to land humans on a moon that doesn't exist, those guys are still out there somewhere eating their last sandwich. I'm just a 'simple' guy, and this is just 'simple' science that even simple people can comprehend. I can't make it any more 'simple' than that.'



See More
About this website
cbsnews.com
After Curry said he doesn't think humans landed on the moon, NASA offered to show him some out-of-this-world rocks at the Johnson Space Center

No comments:

Post a Comment