Monday, December 17, 2018

A "Terrible Human Being"??

'Oh, did I 'accidently' say that at some point in my past life? Really? You have it on video? Me!? Are you sure it's me saying my best pal is a "terrible human being"? Wow! Not like me to say crazy stuff like that at all. Will I never learn! Hey, we all have a bad day sometimes, right? Yeah?
But boy, am I having a great day now! My pal knew I was just following his lead back then. You see, I actually 'think' just like he does, and I actually, right now anyway, believe every word that dribbles from his Presidential lips. I 'really' do. I just 'know' he doesn't lie all the time. Honest I do. And that's just like myself. And you know what else? I'm gonna be the bestest White House Chief of Staff that my friend, my pal, my BFF-FWB, ever did picked from his murky, seething swamp of incompetent wanna-be's there ever was. Of course I'm unsure just how long I'll be there, it depends on just how low I'll allow my self esteem sink into the quagmire of idiocy. I might even learn to smile.
Now, I can honestly say that my pal is a, ahh, oh yeah there it is, a "human being". Right? Right?'




See More
About this website
bbc.com
The president's pick for new acting White House chief of staff was not…

No comments:

Post a Comment