Sunday, May 14, 2017

'My 'Tie'? What About My 'Tie'?

'Oh yeah, 'now' I 'remember'. You were talking about 'Russia'? Haha! Funny, I thought you said 'don't Rush me'. So...Russia...yeah, now I remember. I 'misspoke' before when I answered that question about 'ties' with Russia. I thought you were asking about this 'tie' I'm wearing that was actually made in Russia. A gift from my pal Putin, the Nation Builder. Great guy. Wonderful family. Did I ever tell you about how I won the election? Huge numbers! How about those evangelical ...voters!? What a turn out! Boy, I owe them bigly! Gonna make America their own personal Evangelical Caliphate for them. How about a big shout-out for 'religion'! What a guy! Just had lunch with Jesus last week. Now, what were we talking about? Yeah, I heard on Fox News that Russia owes us lots of money. They 'certainly' don't still owe Me anything. I don't even shop there anymore. Hey, let me tell you about my favorite golf course..... . :/


See More
President Trump's attorneys say his tax returns don't show financial ties to Russians, with some exceptions, such at the time he got $95 million from a Russian billionaire.
npr.org

No comments:

Post a Comment