Tuesday, May 2, 2017

'Mad' Men

A 'mad' man envites a 'madman' to the White House. One of the 'mad' men asks the other 'mad' man, 'what are you so 'mad' about little fat guy? The other 'mad' man answers, 'Hey, screw you goldilocks! Why are You so 'mad'? By the way goldilocks, I've got more bombs than you do!' 'No you don't you fat little doughboy, I've got the biggest bomb in the whole wide world, it's bigly big!' Oh yeah? Well we'll just see about that, 'orange' boy! 'Grrr!' 'Grrrrr!'
And so Trump continues to live in his own make-believe world of fantasy and 'Alternative reality' where he is easily "honored" by like minded 'mad' men. :/
 
President Trump said he would be “honored” to meet North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un “under the right circumstances,” even as the regime vowed to launch a nuclear test “at any time and at any location.”“If it would be appropriate for me to meet with him, I would absolutely, I would be honored to do…
bostonherald.com

No comments:

Post a Comment