Sunday, July 28, 2019

Yep, "Off The Face Of The Earth"

'And just like that, Poof! I could wipe Afghanistan off the map. See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!
"If we wanted to fight a war in Afghanistan and win it, I could win that war in a week. I just don’t want to kill 10 million people. Does that make sense to you? I don’t want to kill 10 million people. I have plans on Afghanistan that if I wanted to win that war, Afghanistan would be wiped off the face of the earth, it would be gone, it would be over literally in 10 days". You know how fast that is? That's like one day short of eleven days folks! Ya gotta admit, that's pretty fast! I've got really big secret bombs that even my sorry, enept generals don't know about. You see, I know more about 'playing war' than all of them combined. I have really big, humongus bombs! Nobody has bombs as big as mine! Incredable! You should see how big my secret bullets are. Maybe I'll show you. I don't know, we'll see how it goes. Maybe later.
Did I tell you about my big, big, big new top secret fighter jet the F-35, and my 'new' super bomber the B-17? Lots of 'new' stuff out there! Lot's of people want one, especially the 'bomber' one. Great plane! Has a bunch of engines on it, impossible to shoot down. Did I tell you that China makes the top secret electronic weapons and navagation boards for my very, very top secret F-35 fighter jet? That's true! I'm thinking about replacing the jet engines with gas engines for better gas milage. My huge brain is always thinking of ways to make things "great again". Oh yeah, China, that's what 'friends' are for. They promised me they wouldn't steal our secrets or screw up the electronics. They haven't, as far as I know, lied to me yet. I just gotta beleive'em. Great people. Very honest. They all love me to no ends. I'm told by people very close to me that they would all vote for me to be their president if I moved there. We'll see, we'll see. Great place for a tax free golf resort.
Hey, how am I doing folks? Am I impressive, or 'what'? Is this one crazy, 'F'd' up world, or is it just Me?'



See More
About this website
nbcnews.com
The president's aggressive rhetoric betrays an old-fashioned and frankly concerning perspective on war and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment