Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Jeff and Pal, Trump

'Jeff...Jeffery...Hmmm...Epstein...Jeffery Epstein…., no never heard of the guy. The 'name' sounds familiar though...an 'actor' or something maybe? Nope, don't know him, never met him, certainly not at any orgies I might have ever attended. I wouldn't know him if all of a sudden I found him lurking 'under my sheets'. But hey, you know what? Check with Bill Clinton, 'The Fornicator', I'm pretty sure he knows the guy, but I can 'assure' you that this Jeffery guy, or whoever, ...has never crossed my mind. Really. They got nothing on me! Nothing! No video, no audio, no paper trail, no witness willing to talk, nothing! Nothing I tell you, nothing! Just another witch less witch hunt! I'm innocent I tell you, innocent. Ya gotta believe me folks! Ya just gotta!! And as your present, self loving, truth loving President, I approve this 'message'.'


See More

About this website

washingtonpost.com
“It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side,” Trump said about Jeffrey Epstein, the billionaire financier charged with sex trafficking, in a 2002 article in New York Magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment