Friday, May 10, 2019

Wow. What A "Surprise"

'Wow, talk about being "surprised"! Who could have ever seen this coming down the road? I mean, dumbfounded better describes my feelings. I mean, we're talking about my little boy here! This is my son already! Pretty 'sure' that DNA would confirm such, although he doesn't look much like me, he's still a chip off the ol' block in my book. You know what they say, the 'chip' falls not far from the chopping 'block'. That's my boy! Great guy. Wonderful, faithful family guy. Hot wife. Everything he has, I gave him. He'll never be able to re-pay me. Just like myself and America, how will America ever be able to re-pay me for making it "great again"?
And yet, here they are picking on my little 'chip'. Who does that!? He no more a criminal than, ahhh…,well, I, myself am. Really. Honest. Trust me folks. 'Trust me'.
"My son is a very good person, works very hard," "The last thing he needs is Washington, D.C. I think he'd rather not ever be involved." But, I've penciled him in right at the top of my emergency 'Pardon' list. Gotta save my boy, what 'decent' parent wouldn't?
"He's now testified for 20 hours or something, a massive amount of time," "The Mueller report came out, and that's the bible, and they said he did nothing wrong." For my son, after being exonerated, to now get a subpoena, to go again and speak again, after close to 20 hours of telling everybody that would listen about a nothing meeting? I mean, what's left in his little brain after all that? Yeah, I'm pretty surprised. I'm just really surprised," Have I mentioned how "surprised" I am?'




See More
About this website
cnbc.com
President Donald Trump did not say whether he thought Donald Trump Jr.…

No comments:

Post a Comment