Thursday, May 9, 2019

"Unidentified" Projectile

Ahhhh…..did you see 'that'? What was that? Did anyone else see what I think I just saw? What in the world!? It's as if it just came right up out of the ground, and went straight up into the sky belching smoke and fire, and making some godawful noise! If I live until I die, I'll still never be able to un-see that thing, whatever it was. I wish I could 'identify' that aberration that has my senses reeling, but I'm at a loss, incredible as it may sound, for words.
My first thought was, 'could this be one of those bonafied "unidentified" projectiles we, or at least I do, always hear about?' My second, and next to last thought, was, 'could I be correct about my first thought?' My third, and thank goodness my last thought, was, 'just what in the hell am I thinking it was in the first place, and the second place, that got me here to the third place?' I'm not 'easily' confused but this one has my brain trying to escape from its shell!
If only I had some, even minute form of evidence, to show that I think I saw something that I can never identify.
Of course, as we all do, I did have my handy-dandy Mobile Phone in hand, but when I attempted with shaky hands to capture the likeness of this strange phenomenon, you know, for photographic posterity and the fame that would surely follow, to my dismal dismay, I discovered that my phone was 'out of film'! Bummer! Just my luck, and there I was, impotent 'camera' in hand, and there it went, opportunity lost.




See More
About this website
BREAKING
4 hrs
cnn.com
North Korea has launched two "short-range missiles," South Korea's military…

No comments:

Post a Comment