Thursday, May 23, 2019

Rex, "Dumb As A Rock"

'Where in the hell did this guy Rex whatever, come from!? Who Is he anyway?? Never met the guy but I can tell you that he's ''dumb as a rock''! Maybe even dumber. I don't know, "we'll see". Who hired this guy?? Is this crazy as hell, or is it just Me?? If I find out, and I will, because my good minion Mr. Barr is gonna put the whole rotten FBI force on it to find out for me! And then, let me assure the American public, who by the way, are behind me 150% on this, that heads are gonna roll! I mean, who hires people like this to work in my White House?? Who, I ask you, who?? Hey, I listened to this sorry guy talk, and it plain to me that this guy knows nothing about me. Nothing. Period.
It appears that he worked in some minor capacity in my administration, like I said I never met him, don't remember if I ever actually Saw him, maybe, maybe not, I'm a busy, popular man, lots of people try to say hello to me every day, they all look alike to me. But when I found out what he was like I fired him! You're fired Rex boy, fired! What a liar! He should be more like Me! Yeah, this guy, “Rex Tillerson, a man who is 'dumb as a rock' and totally ill prepared and ill equipped to be Secretary of State, made up a story (he got fired) that I was out-prepared by Vladimir Putin at a meeting in Hamburg, Germany,” “I don’t think Putin would agree. Look how the U.S. is doing!” Actually, I'm not really sure what the 'Secretary of State' does but as you can see, I don't really need one of those because I can do that job myself, just as well as I'm doing the 'President' job. Right? I'm whatcha might call, 'a jack of all trades'. Big brain. Huge! Anyway, "He was dumb as a rock and I couldn’t get rid of him fast enough. He was lazy as hell. Now it is a whole new ballgame, great spirit at State!”
And how about how very 'transparent', and cooperative I have been about everything Presidential since I stole the election? Great numbers! Un-heard of! Un-Believable! Really! Trust me folks, I only lie when I have to. And that's the 'truth'.




See More

About this website

politico.com
The president’s outburst comes after a report that Tillerson told lawmakers…


No comments:

Post a Comment